How to report an incident

Making a Report is the First Step

The information provided by the caller will be assessed to determine if further investigation is required.

Only the RCMP or Child Family Services can make a referral to the Caribou Centre.

In Alberta - Under the Child, Youth and Family Enhancement Act any person who has "reasonable and probable grounds" to believe that a child is being harmed, has an obligation to report it to the proper authorities.

In Grande Prairie:   To report, call Child and Family Services Authority at 780-538-5102, or the RCMP at 780-830-5701